How do I search for a vacation rental?
- How do I search for a vacation rental?
- How do I protect myself in this day and age of online scams?
- I submitted an inquiry on a Property Listing but the email bounced back as undeliverable. What do I do?
- I want to find my next vacation rental through Scenic Rentals. How do I contact the owner of the property I am interested in?
How do I protect myself in this day and age of online scams?
- On the Scenic Rentals home page, choose your destination by either navigating the interactive map, by clicking on the links in the right-hand column, or by selecting a destination in the main menu.
- Continue “drilling down” to your desired destination at which point the property listings appear for your destination.
- Once you have found a property you like, fill in the “Contact Owner” form in the green box. Be sure and include a valid email or phone number so that the property owner can properly respond to you.
Please ensure you read our disclaimer
for full details on this subject. Please also keep in mind that the properties on ScenicRentals.com can be added by anyone, as ScenicRentals.com is simply a means for people to post and advertise listings. As a renter, your must do thorough due diligence on the property and additionally ask for your rental reservation/contract in
writing with a signature from the property owner. Ask very specific, detailed questions of the Property Owner.
The more questions they answer, the more confident you will feel that you are going to have a wonderful, safe vacation
rental experience! We highly recommend asking for references from a couple past renters. Legitimate owners should not have a problem working with you on this topic. Remember TO NEVER pay upfront in full, and always remember to use a payment method with a solid dispute resolution department (credit card companies often provide dispute resolution).
Remember, the information added to ScenicRentals.com is from 3rd parties, the staff at ScenicRentals.com does not create the listings. ScenicRentals.com is not a party to any rental transaction, and the vacationer is responsible for conducting all due diligence and assumes all liability for use of information found on ScenicRentals.com.
I submitted an inquiry on a Property Listing but the email bounced back as undeliverable. What do I do?
If you attempted to inquire about a Property Listing on Scenic Rentals and the email bounced back please contact us at
Support@ScenicRentals.com. Be sure to let us know which property you were inquiring about.
I want to find my next vacation rental through Scenic Rentals. How do I contact the owner of the property I am interested in?
To contact the owner of a property you are interested in, just fill in the required fields in the green “Contact the Owner”
box on the right-hand side of the Property Listing page, and click "Send to Owner". Be sure to provide a valid email address and phone number to
ensure the owner has no difficulty contacting you. Of course for owners that have phone numbers listed you can call them
as well. If you call the owner/manager please be sure to mention that you found their vacation rental on ScenicRentals.com.